Make your money work harder for you
Put your investing on autopilot – with personalised recommendations we manage for you and 1-to-1 help from your own dedicated coach or adviser.
Manage your money in a few taps
☑ Learn about investing
☑ Get a personalised portfolio
☑ Keep track of your investments
☑ Update your financial plan
Invest in the way that’s right for you
Let us take the guesswork out of investing. We’ll help you make sure you’re saving the right amounts for the future you want and recommend a personalised portfolio that’s best for your needs.
Money advice from a real human
Life changes all the time – so we’ll meet with you 1-on-1 to review your financial plan every year.
Plus, talk to a real human whenever you have questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I invest with Octopus Money?
The Octopus Money investment accounts, powered by our ongoing advice service, include 1-to-1 financial planning and regulated investing advice, designed to help you improve your financial future.
We can help…
- Recommend and manage the investments which suit you
- Recommend how much you should contribute in order to reach your long-term goals
- Keep you on track with included access to financial coaching, planning and content
- Make it simple for your to review and manage your long-term investments alongside your financial forecasts
Will my investments be in safe hands?
Yes! Your money will be in safe hands.
Octopus manages over £13bn* of investments. In addition, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) protects your money, up to £85,000, in the event that your investment firm fails.
*Funds under management data includes undrawn commitments, funds under advisory mandates and funds monitored. It also includes funds under the management of Octopus Renewables Limited. As of 30th September 2023.
What services does Octopus Money offer?
Octopus Money offers a range of services that covers everything you need to plan your future, and optimise your short, medium and long term finances. This includes:
- Money Coaching, Planning and Advice – We are the UK’s largest provider of money coaching, and our teams of coaches, planners and advisers use powerful technology to help clients plan their future and optimise their finances.
- Savings, Investments & Pensions – We help clients to grow their money for the medium and long term, and provide advice on how much and where to save and invest.
- Other Financial Services – We also provide help with mortgages, life insurance, wills and lasting power of attorney.
Who is Octopus Money?
At Octopus Money we’re on a mission to help millions of people turn their life dreams into reality by sorting their savings, investments, pensions and more.
Through a mix of real, friendly people and really clever technology, we help you connect the dots between the life you want to live and the choices you make with your money.
We’re a certified B-corp – and yes, our famous sister is green energy game-changer, Octopus Energy.
We’re excited to help you invest your hard-earned money and introduce you to all of the ways we can help you make your money go further.
Who is it for?
We’re making financial planning and advice more accessible for everyone. That means for anyone who wants to make more of your money and feel confident they’re on track to reach their goals.
Here are just a few of the reasons we hear most often from clients:
- “I want help buying a property.”
- “I’ve got kids on the way and I want to make sure my finances are in order.”
- “I’ve got several big goals in mind and I want to check I’m saving for them all in the best way.”
- “I’m thinking ahead to retirement and want to make sure I’m going to have enough.”
What are the risks of investing my money with Octopus Money?
As with any investments, there are risks that the value of the investments will fall as well as rise. These risks are reduced by ensuring you are invested at an appropriate level of risk, and in a diversified, managed portfolio.
Do I have to be a UK resident to use Octopus Money?
Yes, for the time being, you must be a resident and taxpayer of the UK to use our services. That’s because our technology and recommendations are all customised for the UK – including UK tax rules, legislation that applies to UK pensions and other guidance particular to the UK money system.
Unfortunately, we also cannot help US citizens or US dual-citizens.