Jobs at Octopus Money
We’re building a money advice brand for everyone. Everyone at Octopus Money works relentlessly to make it easier, cheaper and more fun to get money advice from a real person. Join a team committed to changing the lives of millions across the UK for the better.
At Octopus Money, everyone is a builder – working together towards our mission to transforms millions of lives.
Every conversation matters
We obsess over how we make people feel – on every call, email, screen and event. Every experience really matters.
It won’t always be perfect, but we’ll always work harder to keep making it better.
Challenge the impossible
We have the courage to aim insanely high – because we know that not trying is much worse than failing.
We back ourselves to find the ways to do things others say can’t be done.
Move with urgency and focus
We’re impatient to make remarkable things.
We focus on what matters most, make fast initial progress and then iterate forward.
“When we have a sudden change in our health, we know who to call. But when something happens in our lives that impacts our money, most of us don’t know who to turn to.
Our teams are bringing together passionate, caring people with powerful technology…to build a world where no one is left to sort their money on their own.”
CEO, Octopus Money
Our Perks and Benefits
We believe in creating transparency and clarity around pay and progression, so we publish our pay bands for every level.
- Opportunities for pay rises every year to reflect growing responsibilities
- You may receive a bonus at the end of each financial year, based on the performance of the company
- Access to the Octopus Group Share Incentive Plan
You’ll have the option to work from home 2 days each week.
Plus, everyone has an 18 day “work from anywhere” allowance every year. You can choose to work from home or anywhere, including other countries.
Health and Wellbeing
- Private health insurance through Vitality
- 1-to-1 mental health coaching through Fifty50
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers a 24/7 confidential advice line for you and your immediate family members
- Automatically enrolled in our scheme with Smart Pension
- We offer a 6% employer contribution (so we pay you 100% of your salary, then 6% extra into your pension)
- Salary Sacrifice set up, which means we can pass on National Insurance savings for every extra bit you put in your pension
No surprise here – we believe every employee should have access to free, personal and confidential advice.
So everyone gets free 1-to-1 support with a dedicated coach or financial planner to plan how to make the most of your money.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption or shared parental leave, if you’ve been with us for at least 15 months
- 6 months fully paid leave for primary carers
- 2 months fully paid leave for secondary carers
- A learning and personal development budget
- Access to the Octopus Group mentoring scheme
- Free hot drinks and fruit in our office
- Stocked drinks fridge on Thursdays
- Expense a coffee with someone you don’t normally work with
- Matched giving up to £500
- Volunteer days with Octopus Giving
- Give As Your Earn, a tax-efficient way to give to your favourite charities